Receiving feedback after viewings
Feedback from viewings is crucial in understanding the level of interest in your home, and whether or not there are any measures you can take in order to help make your home more attractive to potential purchasers. Because our feedback comes directly from the buyer, you'll get a completely transparent account of what they thought of your home.
Why feedback is so important
Buyer feedback is essential. Without it, vendors won't know what they are doing right and what could be improved upon. After all, it doesn't really matter what the vendor thinks. It's the buyer's opinion that matters and it must be acted upon if you are to successfully sell your home fast.
After every viewing, we contact the prospective buyer on your behalf, asking them about their impressions of your home. Once completed, we’ll inform you and make the information available on your user page.
The questions we ask on your behalf
- What is Your Overall Impression of This Home?
- How Do You Compare This Home With Others You Are Considering?
- What Do You Like Most About This Home?
- What Do You Like Least About This Home?
- What is Your Opinion of the Price?
- What Would It Take For You to Buy This Home Today?