Disruptive player in the exciting property industry seeks a bright, enthusiastic content marketing executive. The candidate will have a passion for modern marketing techniques, experience of writing online content and a genuine desire to be part of a young, energetic team looking to change the property industry irrevocably.
The content marketing executive is responsible for content development and copy deliverables for the front end of the websites. You will work closely with the marketing manager, the web development team, external agencies including a modern communications agency of ex-journalists and our SEO agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing content projects for multiple digital channels
- Researching all topics to ensure accuracy
- Writing engaging and interactive content
- Liaising with external modern communications agency
- Incorporating directives from our SEO agency into all content
- Monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content marketing, direct mail, user experience and innovative marketing tactics.
- Participate in content brainstorm sessions
- Ability to apply the brand voice and values across all communication materials and in your day to day work and interactions
- Social media monitoring and engagement
Joining a small but ambitious team you will have freedom to grow whilst enjoying the support of an experienced management team and stand out external agencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an emerging brand in a rapidly developing industry.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a degree in English, advertising, marketing, communications or similar but other experience can make up for the lack of one of these
- Content writing experience
- A portfolio of previous writing would be very beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Confidence to effectively communicate ideas to other members of the team
- Quick learner who isn’t afraid to make mistakes
- Ability to collaborate with others
If you think that this sounds like your perfect job then please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you want this opportunity.