Marketing Manager Wanted
Location: London, SW6
Salary: Dependent on experience (£30,000+)
Job Type: Permanent
SellMyHome.co.uk is one of the fastest growing online agents in the UK, regularly featured in the national press as one of the leading online agents. Being a classic challenger brand, SellMyHome.co.uk is on a mission to take on the old school high street agents and provide a smarter sales solution for vendors in the UK.
The purpose of this role is to implement and optimise our digital marketing activities. You will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing campaigns that drive efficient leads for the business.
You will be a confident AdWords user who can talk about KPIs for paid search, affiliate programmes, social and display media. You will also keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and show consideration for how these impact on lead generation performance.
Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Supporting the senior management team with forecasts and tactical recommendations for lead generation that will inform the overall digital strategy
- Maximising new business lead generation, by implementing and optimising paid search and other digital marketing campaigns
- Optimising our landing pages and lead generation funnels to maximise the output we achieve from our paid website traffic
- Creating, optimising, analysing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
- Improving communication to existing customers to drive increased revenue per customer
- Communicating effectively with other members of the team to understand their activity and how they could impact on yours (and vice versa)
- Developing compelling and effective copy (where appropriate using third party suppliers) to communicate sales messaging and improve KPIs
- Contributing towards content marketing strategy by identifying opportunities for new content from AdWords insights
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of our competitors, customers and services when creating content and marketing messages
- Supporting where needed in content production for assets such as emails, blogs, infographics and videos
- Supporting the senior management team with forecasts for paid search and other channels that will inform their overall digital forecasts
- Taking partial accountability for paid search and paid media budgets
- Managing tracking and reporting for all marketing activity, including analysing ROI
- Managing internal stakeholders, 3rd party and internal relationships in order to effectively deliver targets and manage expectations
- Google AdWords Professional
- Lead generation
- Affiliate Programmes
- Managing paid social marketing campaigns, particularly Facebook
- Results driven, versatile and quick to adapt to change
Please send your cv and a short covering letter explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org