Customer Services Executive, Sales Negotiator and Summer Interns
Disruptive player in the exciting property industry (that's us) seeks a highly organised, outgoing team player to help deliver unbeatable customer service to a vast range of clients (is that you?). You will have a passion for putting smiles on people’s faces, experience within estate agency and a genuine desire to be part of a young, energetic team looking to change the property industry forever.
We are looking for:
- A Sales Negotiator
Our sales negotiator will do all the good things a sales negotiator should plus a whole lot more and in an atmosphere where no two days will be the same. You will be negotiating on every kind of property you can imagine. We've sold everything from house boats to multi-million pound prime London residences.
- Customer Service Executive
The Customer Services Executive is responsible for keeping our clients happy, upselling products, helping buyers & tenants arrange viewings, chasing feedback after viewings and maintaining office morale. No day will ever be the same and there is enormous growth potential for this role within the company whilst providing you with unbeatable experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Summer Interns
This is no photocopying internship. You will be working closely across all areas of the business and will learn more in a month or two than you would in 12 months in a traditional agency. If you want to be challenged and feel part of a team then get in touch today. This is an opportunity like no others.
Customer Service Job Specification:
- Responding to buyers’ & tenant enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Gathering feedback
- Sending flowers!
- Compiling marketing packs
- Liaising with all departments
- Actioning tenant referencing & tenancy agreements
- Upselling products
- Minor Administration
What we are looking for:
- 1 years experience in the property industry
- A high level of communications skills, both written and verbal
- You will be highly organised
- You have to love working with people and have a desire to solve problems
- Be willing to sign up to our internal code of conduct
- Be unflappable - we work in a busy environment
- You must enjoy working in a team
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Confidence to suggest improvements to systems and service levels
Sales Negotiator Job Description
Take a standard sales negotiator description and then double the intensity and double the quality we need. You'll be pretty close.
Summer Intern Roles
We have multiple roles available and they need no description - you will have a chance to do everything. You'll be on the phone, being mentored, pitching ideas to the teams and any responsibilities you want and you can handle you can have (with a lot of help and support of course!).
If you think that this sounds like your bag then please send your CV and a brief covering letter explaining why you want to work with us to [email protected]