Sussex Gardens, W2
A stunning, large 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor of this grand period building with lift, close to Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Lancaster Gate and Paddington Station. The apartment features an impressive kitchen, diner and reception room providing ample living and entertaining space. A separate study area can also be used for homeworking or further entertaining/relaxation space.
The property is well appointed with integrated surround sound speakers, lighting remote controls and a sizable bathroom with jacuzzi bath and power shower.
The owner will inherit a share of freehold in this desirable building, which has a low resulting service charge. Sussex Gardens is a much sought after W2 address, ideally located for Hyde Park, along with the shops, bars and restaurants offered by Connaught Village and Spring Street.
- 995 year lease, share of freehold and low service charge
- Use of underground storage unit (for bikes etc.) included
- Reception room with beautiful fireplace
- Excellent ceiling height
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Large kitchen with ample dining space
- Contemporary bathroom with jacuzzi and power shower
- Integrated ceiling speakers and remote control lighting
- Secure video entryphone and keyfob system
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Offered with no onward chain
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
A stunning apartment in a fantastic London location
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.