Roedean Avenue, EN3
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE.
The property is situated in a sought-after cul-de-sac in Enfield Highway within a short distance to transport links into London.
The property offers:
- Double glazing, gas central heating, newly fitted boiler with thermostat valves
- Spacious through lounge with gas fire place, radiator to front & rear with double glazed windows to front.
- Extended kitchen/ diner featuring French doors with newly fitted laminate flooring, breakfast bar with wet room & wc to the rear garden door.
- The upper floors offer two generously sized bedrooms
- Bedroom one with cast iron fireplace, double glazed windows to front, radiator to the side with newly fitted laminate flooring
- Bedroom two with double glazed window to rear, radiator to side with newly fitted laminate flooring
- The main front room could potentially be split to create a further third bedroom as it was originally a three-bedroom converted to a two bedroom
- Bathroom panelled bath with mixer shower head, low level wc and hand wash basin, double glazed to rear, radiator to side, newly fitted flooring.
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Large south facing 100 ft garden with right of way access to a shared alley at the rear
- The rear has potential to extend creating an extra bedroom downstairs also building on top of the rear extension and going into the loft to create further bedrooms as this house has a lot of potential
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Sought - after cul - de - sac road , South facing garden, Close To Bus Routes And Train Stations into Liverpool Street.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.