15 Park Lodge Avenue, UB7
This large spacious [160m²] three-bedroom, New York style penthouse has panoramic south facing views, a modern high specification open plan kitchen and comes with two car parking spaces, one of which is in a covered and gated car park
- Three double bedrooms, two extremely spacious and the third a good-sized double
- En-suite shower room, family bathroom and separate WC
- 6m² south-facing balcony
- Two gated communal well-maintained landscaped gardens
- The 24-hour concierge has a closed-circuit video monitoring system for added security, and an adjacent gymnasium
- Within walking distance of the local academy which caters for pupils from nursery to GCSE
- The up-graded local Crossrail Station is due to open in 2019
The penthouse is located on the top two floors of one of the buildings within the Parkwest Development. The entrance to the penthouse is on the fourth floor accessed from the lift or stairs and opens into a spacious hallway off which the other rooms are located.
On the top floor is the master bedroom with an en-suite shower and benefits from lots of natural light.
To the left of the hallway is the considerable open space of the kitchen/living room which overlooks the landscaped garden. It has a bespoke kitchen with generous worktops, cupboard space and built-in appliances
Facing the entrance is a useful WC for guests, a family bathroom with jacuzzi and a separate laundry area with a hot water cistern, washing machine and separate drier
The two bedrooms on this floor are also off the hallway, one a good size double and the other an extremely spacious double. Both overlook the rear secluded and well-laid garden which is exclusively for occupants of adjacent flats
As an added bonus, the property benefits from an abundant amount of storage space
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.