Perham Road, W14
The property forms part of a well-maintained 4-storey period building in a quiet street of well-kept brick and stucco houses in the heart of the Barons Court conservation area. It comprises:
Open plan living/dining room
The large, south-facing bay-fronted living room features a high ceiling, original wooden floors and an elegant working fireplace, and is flooded with natural light throughout the day. The adjacent dining area seats six comfortably. Double doors lead onto a delightful balustraded balcony perfect for breakfast, sunbathing or relaxed evening drinks.
A well-designed fully fitted John Lewis kitchen with generous storage, hardwood worktops, ceramic sink, electric oven and gas hob. Space for full-height fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
With coat rack and storage for shoes.
With high ceiling, large sash window and good space for freestanding or built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, etc.
Small double bedroom
With built-in wardrobe/drawers and shelves. Currently used as a study-bedroom.
With shower over bath, heated towel rail and built-in laundry/airing cupboard, including space plumbed for washing machine.
Generous loft spaces and shared under-pavement vault.
Residents’ parking permit (£119 per annum)
The property has been well maintained, has a good layout and is in very good decorative order, yet would offer some scope for upgrading or remodelling if desired. It has gas-fired central heating throughout.
Tenure: Share of Freehold (with 999-year lease also available)
Ground rent: Determined by freeholders. None levied at present (up to £200 per annum is permitted)
Service charge: Determined by freeholders. Presently around £500 per annum (covers buildings insurance, company administration and routine maintenance)
Council Tax: Band D
Perham Road benefits from extremely good transport links into and out of Central London:
- Underground: five-minute walk to District and Piccadilly Line stations (West Kensington, Barons Court) offering excellent connections to the West End (15 mins), City (25 mins) and Heathrow Airport (35 mins)
- Rail: West Brompton (10 mins walk) served by trains to/from north and south London.
- Bus: stops on North End Road and Lillie Road served by five routes to/from central and west London
- Road: Very easy access to the A4/M4 for the M25 and routes into and out of central London
- Air: Heathrow (20 mins drive), Gatwick (60 mins drive)
Perham Road is perfectly located close to:
- An excellent range of local shops, including Waitrose, Sainsburys, Co-op and Tesco, various independent general stores, an award-winning butcher, delicatessen, patisserie and a long-established wine merchant. Tesco superstore (½ mile)
- North End Road market, a daily food & general market (½ mile)
- A good variety of bars, pubs and gastro-pubs, restaurants/takeaways and cafes
- Popular Virgin Active (members) and Fulham Pools (public) gym, swimming pools and tennis courts (¼ mile)
- Local amenity space at Normand Park
- Barons Court Theatre
- Queens Club sports club (tennis, rackets, etc)
Perham Road is also within easy reach of:
- High Street Kensington (1½ miles); Westfield shopping centre (2 miles); King’s Road, Chelsea (2 miles)
- Thames riverside (<1 mile): paths & cycle routes to Putney, Fulham Palace & park, Barnes, Chiswick, Kew, Richmond and beyond; numerous riverside pubs; Riverside Studios arts & media centre
- The Earls Court regeneration scheme, which is expected to bring additional services into surrounding areas over the next 5-20 years
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.