Valetta Road, W3
An immaculate two bedroom south-facing flat with private garden bordering Chiswick and Shepherds Bush and moments away from Askew Road with its award-winning restaurants, independent shops and renowned Ginger Pig butcher. This property comes with the freehold of the entire building, including that of the flat below, giving the new owner the opportunity to create a further bathroom and two bedrooms in the loft STPP.
Benefitting from its own private front door and ground floor hallway with solid oak flooring, this property is set on the first floor of an Edwardian purpose-built maisonette with in excess of 800 sq ft of versatile living space, comprised of:
- A large south-facing kitchen diner with solid granite worktops, durable engineered oak flooring and all modern integrated appliances, including wine fridge and washing machine
- A separate sitting room with original Edwardian fireplace, plantation shutters and carpenter-built floor-to-ceiling shelving
- A brand new bathroom with generous built-in storage and a rainfall shower
- A south-facing master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- A second bedroom with carpenter-built shelving
- A bright and spacious landing, allowing room for a home office
- A private garden with brick-built shed, accessible directly from the kitchen
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The space and security of a first floor property with the benefits of a private garden
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.