Upper Dunstan Road, TN4
Situated in a sought after area of Tunbridge Wells and convenient for access to the town, schools and stations, this highly individual and contemporary architect designed detached house offers superb accommodation arranged across two floors. Comprising a central single-storey living area bookended by two bedroom wings, points of particular note include:
- A superb kitchen/dining/living area beautifully fitted with a bespoke kitchen incorporating a large central island, slim quartz worktops and a range of integrated appliances. Large sliding doors open to the garden, which together with a sky light and a light well provide a high degree of natural light.
- Polished concrete floor throughout ground floor with six zone underfloor heating system.
- The design focused on spacious open plan living whilst retaining a high degree of privacy.
- The polished flooring continues into a sitting room with further large doors opening directly to the garden, a further roof light and a wood-burning stove.
- A principal bedroom with a deep feature orial window seat looking out to the garden, fitted floor-to-ceiling mirrored sliding wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
- Two feature contemporary oak staircases rise to the bedroom wings at either end of the house. Each wing has two vaulted bedrooms, with a w/c shower room to one wing and a family bathroom containing an expansive skylight over the bath providing views of the sky to the other.
- A ten-year Build Store Warranty (from date of completion 2015).
- A gravel driveway provides parking for two cars as well as access to the front door and garage which has generous loft storage.
- An enclosed, secluded and landscaped garden with a good sized area of lawn and a large tiled terrace directly adjoining the house promoting inside-outside living and providing an ideal spot in which to entertain.
Upper Dunstan Road is a small residential road situated about 0.7miles from the train station and a little further from the historic High Street and the famous Pantiles where there are numerous individual shops, boutiques and restaurants. The house is very well positioned for access to the renowned schools including Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar (0.6miles), The Skinners School for Boys (0.4miles), Bennett Memorial School (0.8m) and Tunbridge Wells Boys Grammar School (0.8miles).
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells and High Brooms for trains to London (Charing Cross, Cannon Street or London Bridge).
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.