University Close, WD23
A well maintained 4-bedroom home with new upstairs bathroom and separate toilet. Single storey extension containing main bedroom, study, bathroom with 2nd toilet and shower.
- Double foundation giving potential for first storey addition.
- Wide picture windows downstairs giving lots of light.
- 3 Double sized bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes.
- 4th Bedroom contains built in wardrobe, desk, single bed and draws.
- Fitted kitchen with build in oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine and regularly maintained boiler.
- Large L-shaped dining room and sitting room combined.
- Generous storage area in loft.
- Added porch and recently replaced fascia’s.
- Includes garage and off road parking in quiet cul-de-sac with a unique central green area providing a safe play area for children.
- Corner plot garden to rear with shed, decking and patio area.
- Irrigated front garden previous winner of Bushey in Bloom award.
- Ideal location in Bushey for excellent schools, short walk to Bushey High Street, library, leisure centres, Bushey station and Watford Shopping Centre.
- NO GROUND RENT! Residents set their own maintenance charge which is currently £49 and always kept as low as possible
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Spacious home with beautiful view on to the green and quiet location, yet centrally placed for local amenities.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.