7 Rossmore Road, NW1
Originally The Old Headmaster's House and spanning the top 2/3 floors of the building, the property is flooded with natural light and topped with a huge roof terrace giving stunning views across London. A beautiful and truly unique property.
Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom and Bedroom 2: On the top floor (no noise from above)
- Bedroom 3: On the middle floor; en-suite shower room
- All with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and storage
- Bedside lamp switches in master bedroom
- Both with power showers (pump system installed)
- Both with heated towel rails
- Main bathroom (on top floor) has 1.9m double-ended bath and large heated (mist-free) mirror
Lobby (off third bedroom)
- Floor to ceiling sliding mirrored doors conceal laundry area (space for washing machine and tumble dryer) and utility area (boiler, hot water tank, fuse boxes etc)
- Enables a private en-suite guest suite to be created (ideal income potential - currently let on a Monday-Friday basis for £1,000pcm)
Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with balcony off.
- White high gloss floor to ceiling units
- Fully integrated full-size freezer, full-size fridge, dishwasher
- Two ovens, one with microwave
- De Dietrich induction hob and high-power extractor fan
- Black granite work surfaces
Large roof terrace
- Luxury imitation grass laid
- Electricity sockets
- Potential to add another floor (subject to planning permission)
General House Spec
- Large loft space, boarded, for storage
- Original fire place in one room, which is boarded up; could easily be exposed
- Tough engineered oak flooring throughout
- Dimmable spotlights throughout
- Cat 5 cabling throughout; all wires to televisions chased in (hidden)
- Sound proofing installed to all floors and walls
- Double radiators installed throughout
- Mostly fronting on to the quiet side street of Broadley Terrace
- Regent’s Park is at the end of Rossmore Road
- Around the corner from Marylebone station (literally 3-4 minutes’ walk)
- 10 minutes’ walk to Baker St and Edgware Rd tubes
- Buses 139 and 189 stop outside the front of the house
- Own 37.21% share of the freehold.
- No annual service charge or maintenance fee
- Share of buildings insurance is £365 this year
- Council Tax: Band E. Westminster (lowest council tax in the country)
- Gas Central Heating
- Only one other couple live in the building (Flats 1 & 2 combined), makes the property extremely safe - no risk of tail-gating.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.