Slades Drive, BR7
- Full upvc double glazing, full gas c/h with modern Vaillant boiler.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 large double, one good sized single.
- Large bright Living room, leading to a good size conservatory, overlooking the large rear garden.
- Light airy galley style kitchen, housing the modern gas boiler, leading to a good size utility room, which is currently being used as a walk-in larder with its own entrance.
- One family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, with airing cupboard with immersion heater.
- Both double bedrooms have large walk in cupboards.
- 75ft front garden with off road parking for 6 or more vehicles.
- 130ft rear garden with large decking area, one summer house/office, two sheds for garden tools and storage, garden toilet with own entrance.
- Close to all amenities.
- Five-minute walk to local buses.
- Five-minute walk to local convenience store.
- Twenty-minute walk to train station, walk out of 96 Slades and you could be in London within 30 minutes.
- Five-minute walk to the ever popular Edgebury Primary School.
- 20/25-minute walk to local Secondary Schools
- All in a delightful family home.
A truly rare opportunity to purchase a delightful mid-terrace, 3-bedroom family home with magnificent open views. To the front, parking for over 6 or more vehicles, situated on the ever popular Edgebury estate, on a very quiet no through road, 96 Slades is ideally located with many of the finest schools within walking distance, including the ever popular Edgebury, Montbelle, Mead Road and Red Hill Primary Schools. Chislehurst High Street with its vast array of shops, restaurants, coffee bars and the beautiful Chislehurst commons and ponds are just a mile away. This property should be viewed at your earliest convenience.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.