Ingress Park Avenue, DA9
Arrange a viewing for Ingress Park Avenue, DA9
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- Modern designer open plan kitchen/dining/living space with numerous Miele appliances instant boiling water tap, Dekton worktops, bi-fold doors to terrace, underfloor heating. This is a wonderful space for entertaining.
- Originally a 4-bedroom home it is currently set out as a 3 bedroom (1 en suite), however, can easily be adjusted to accommodate 4 (double)/5 bedrooms to suit your family needs.
- Very large living room with floor to ceiling bay windows, wood shutters recently fitted to all windows
- Separate TV room/study
- 3 contemporary bathrooms (1 ensuite), main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Large utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, very large storage space in the loft (mostly boarded)
- Central Heating, 2 zone underfloor heating to the ground floor, new Viessmann boiler and water tank recently fitted, water softener system, state of the art security alarm system
- Detached double garage with rubber flooring with remote up and over garage door, off-street parking. Hot and cold water plumbed to garage with independent hot water tank.
- Modern low maintenance 2-tier garden with separate lawn and inside/outside decked entertainment area. Re-designed and updated last summer. Recently fitted fencing.
- Less than 100 yards from the river front, great community spirit, numerous green spaces and scenic walking on the estate
- 1 mile from Bluewater Shopping centre
- 5-minute walk to Greenhithe Station, 5-minute drive to Ebbsfleet station (17 minutes into London), good bus links.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The house has a wonderful spacious feel throughout and although contemporary in design it has a real homely feel
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.