Ingress Park Avenue, DA9
- Modern designer open plan kitchen/dining/living space with numerous Miele appliances instant boiling water tap, Dekton worktops, bi-fold doors to terrace, underfloor heating. This is a wonderful space for entertaining.
- Originally a 4-bedroom home it is currently set out as a 3 bedroom (1 en suite), however, can easily be adjusted to accommodate 4 (double)/5 bedrooms to suit your family needs.
- Very large living room with floor to ceiling bay windows, wood shutters recently fitted to all windows
- Separate TV room/study
- 3 contemporary bathrooms (1 ensuite), main bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Large utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, very large storage space in the loft (mostly boarded)
- Central Heating, 2 zone underfloor heating to the ground floor, new Viessmann boiler and water tank recently fitted, water softener system, state of the art security alarm system
- Detached double garage with rubber flooring with remote up and over garage door, off-street parking. Hot and cold water plumbed to garage with independent hot water tank.
- Modern low maintenance 2-tier garden with separate lawn and inside/outside decked entertainment area. Re-designed and updated last summer. Recently fitted fencing.
- Less than 100 yards from the river front, great community spirit, numerous green spaces and scenic walking on the estate
- 1 mile from Bluewater Shopping centre
- 5-minute walk to Greenhithe Station, 5-minute drive to Ebbsfleet station (17 minutes into London), good bus links.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The house has a wonderful spacious feel throughout and although contemporary in design it has a real homely feel
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.