Upton Grange, CH2
A detached, double-fronted stylish property with 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) including a stunning master bedroom, breakfast kitchen and French doors to the garden – located on the outskirts of historic Chester.
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms – 1 family, 2 ensuite, plus ground floor WC
- Double garage and drive with parking for 3 - 4 cars
- 2 reception rooms and study
- Breakfast kitchen
- Attractive fenced rear garden
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Burglar alarm & security locks
- Double glazing throughout
- Close to good primary and high schools
- Good transport links – Bache railway station within walking distance; easy access to A41 & M53/M56 for commuting to Liverpool or Manchester
The light and airy breakfast kitchen has fitted appliances including a Gusto range and has French doors opening into the rear garden. There is also a utility room with sink, fitted freezer and washing machine point. The spacious lounge has a modern fire place, French doors to the garden and doors opening to the dining room. The ground floor also has a study and under stairs storage
First floor: 3 double bedrooms all with large inbuilt wardrobes, and one with an ensuite shower room. The large family bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle.
The second floor is entirely given up to the large master suite which is dual aspect and has fitted wardrobes in a dressing area. The ensuite bathroom comprises a bath, separate double shower and Jack-and-Jill sinks
Outside there is a detached double garage with power and lighting and a drive with parking for 3 – 4 cars. The rear garden is laid to lawn with easy-maintenance herbaceous borders and a patio. The front garden comprises a small lawn and shrubs.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.