Dalberg Road, SW2
Arranged over the first and second floor of a Victorian period property, this beautifully presented home has been recently refurbished offering tasteful and stylish decor throughout.
The first floor consists of a large reception room, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, separate WC and an eat-in kitchen leading to a private balcony.
On the second floor there is a double bedroom and a modern bathroom. The flat also benefits from a mezzanine study.
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart bathroom with under-floor heating
- Private balcony
- Large reception room
- Generous built in storage throughout
- Mezzanine study
- Characterful features including sash windows
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Sought-after location, minutes’ walk from Brixton tube, Brixton Village and Brockwell Park
This charming property is located on a quiet, tree-lined street, just a short walk from Brixton tube (Victoria line) as well as being moments away from all shops, bars and restaurants in trendy Brixton Village. In the other direction is beautiful Brockwell Park and lido, less than a ten-minute walk away.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.