Arrange a viewing for Heathway, KT24
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
Well-presented and spacious detached family home on a quiet private road, within walking distance walk of East Horsley village centre and train station. The house has a light and elegant feel, and features 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions rooms, 2 bathrooms and a secluded, mature south facing garden. There is also potential to extend into the roof (STPP).
Wide slate tiled covered porch leading to:
- Large entrance / hallway
- Utility Room with sink, counter top, space for washing machine and dryer, fitted cupboards, boiler and water tank
- Family Bathroom, with bath, double shower, basin, WC and tall cupboard
- Family Room, with oak glazed double doors sitting room and hallway.
- Sitting Room, with part glazed roof, overlooking the garden
- Kitchen / Dining room, double aspect window and patio doors leading to the garden. Cream cabinets, Oak flooring, space for a large dining table and range cooker.
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and en-suite bathroom, with twin basin and large bath and WC
- Bedroom 2, large square room which could be divided into two children’s rooms
- Bedroom 3, with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 4, with fitted wardrobe
Garden & Exterior
A private driveway at the front provides parking for several cars, alongside an area of grass and surrounded by established hedging and flowering shrubs.
The rear garden is a fantastic feature of the property, being both very private and south facing, with mature planting and a large area of lawn.
An extensive wooden deck spreads across the back of the house, and provides two separate seating areas, for dining, entertaining and relaxing.
Located in a popular road in East Horsley within walking distance to the village centre, with its library and shops, Effingham Junction train station (10 mins) and Effingham Common (2 minutes).
The Surrey Hills are within 15 minutes’ drive, providing extensive walking and cycling routes.
The A3 and M25 can be reached within 5 to 10 minutes, providing easy access to central London, the South coast and the airports.
Guildford centre, with its cosmopolitan restaurants, shopping and vibrant Arts scene, is 8 miles away (15 mins).
The village is served by a number of excellent schools. Heathway has also been in catchment for both the Raleigh and Howard of Effingham schools in recent years.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.