Kennet Grove, B36
We are delighted to offer this well presented, three storey, end of terrace town house. The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor WC. To the first floor, a further living room and bedroom and to the second floor two bedrooms and family bathroom WC.
Outside features a private drive to the front and garden to the rear. The accommodation benefits from central heating and double glazing (both where stated). Accommodation approximately 1119 Sq Ft. An internal viewing is highly recommended!
- Entrance Hall; Front door to Entrance hall, having tiles floor, door to kitchen, double doors to dining/extra lounge and door to;
- Ground Floor WC; Having WC and wash hand basin.
- Lounge/dining 15' 3" x 7' 6" (4.65mx 2.29m) (converted from garage) spot lights, double glazed bow window to front, tiles floor.
- Dining Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 9" (3.61mx 3.28m) (max measurements include fitted units) having a range of fitted base and wall units with roll edge worktops and tiled splash backs. Inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fan assist oven, four-ring electric hob and extractor hood, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, door to;
- Rear Lobby Door to store and door to rear garden.
- Stairs To Living Room;
- Former landing has now been connected with living room. An 'L' shaped room, having three light points, double glazed window, and laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1; Having one light point, double glazed window to front, laminate floor Stairs To Second Floor
- Landing Having ceiling spot light, loft hatch, access to;
- Bedroom 2; Having ceiling spot lights, built in recessed wardrobe, double glazed window to front.
- Bedroom 3; Having ceiling spot lights, double glazed window to rear, built in recessed wardrobes.
- Bathroom/WC; Having a three piece suite comprising; Bath with shower over, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceiling spot lights, coving to ceiling, opaque double glazed window to rear, laminate style floor covering.
Drive Block paved drive to front providing off road parking.
Rear Garden; Mainly laid to lawn with decking, patio with seating area and roofing. Brick built storage shed.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Decking/dining area, car park and drive way space, house separated into sections dining/day living/night living
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.