Skyline House , SG1
Arrange a viewing for Skyline House , SG1
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
Beautiful 3rd floor 2 bedroom flat in the sought-after Skyline House in Stevenage Town Centre. Fantastic location with secure gated parking space included! Just a 3 minute walk to Stevenage Railway Station (24 minutes by train into London Kings Cross). 5 minute walk to the leisure park (includes Cineworld, TGI's, Hollywood Bowl, Nandos and more!)
Never miss a parcel again as there is a Concierge available Monday-Friday!
Great for a first home or investment opportunity! No onward chain and stamp duty exempt for first time buyers.
- Secure gated allocated parking space for one car
- Two double bedrooms
- One bathroom - bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, soft-close toilet seat and cover, overhead shower with glass shower screen and heated stainless steel towel rail.
- Amtico flooring in hall, bathroom, kitchen and living room with carpet in bedrooms
- Town centre location
- Concierge (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Integrated Smeg fridge/freezer and NEFF washer/dryer
- NEFF electric hob and oven
- Hive home heating (control your heating from anywhere!)
- Lifts to all floors
- Less than a 30 second walk to the 24 hour Tesco Extra supermarket
- Video entry phone system
- TV Aerial points in both bedrooms and living room
- Bicycle storage room
- 3 minute walk to the station (24 minutes by train into London Kings Cross)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 123 years remaining on the lease
- Ground rent: £275.00 per annum
- Service charge (includes building insurance and concierge): £1500.00 per annum
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- STAMP DUTY EXEMPT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Less than a 3 minute walk to the train station and only 24 minutes by train into London Kings Cross!
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.