Miller Close, NE12
Arrange a viewing for Miller Close, NE12
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
Located within a peaceful cul-de-sac, this four-year old three bedroom semi-detached property occupies a sought-after corner plot and benefits from a private driveway and a fully enclosed rear garden. In catchment for Ofsted Outstanding schools and a very short walk to a metro station, a beautiful country park and a large supermarket, the property is an ideal home in a friendly community.
Ground floor comprises:
- Spacious fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated Zanussi electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood.
- Light and open hallway with high quality laminate flooring and useful under stair cupboard.
- Accessible downstairs toilet.
- Beautiful bright lounge/dining room with French doors opening out to the rear garden.
First floor comprises:
- En-suite master bedroom at the front of the property with professionally fitted Venetian blinds.
- Second double bedroom and single third bedroom, both rear facing with professionally fitted Venetian blinds.
- Family bathroom, with electric shower fitted as an additional option post-build.
- Fully insulated loft area
- Sizeable rear garden with grass and paving added by owners, fully enclosed by 6ft privacy fencing, including useful shed and bin storage area.
- Easy to manage front lawn area.
- Private parking space adjacent to the property.
- Combi boiler with full service history
- Drimaster ventilation system
Bought from plan in 2014, this Taylor Wimpey ‘Denford’ model house is under NHBC warranty. The owners have fitted high-quality flooring throughout and blinds, as well as landscaping the rear garden. Most rooms have been redecorated since purchase in neutral colours, perfect for putting your own stamp on the property.
The house has an 83% efficiency rating, meaning that it is never cold in winter and utility bills are kept to a minimum. This property offers a wonderful standard of living, and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
There's such a lovely community feeling in our street, and it's so convenient for the metro and shops.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.