Christchurch Avenue, NW6
This beautiful two double-bedroom raised ground floor maisonette, is ideally located between Queen’s Park and West Hampstead on the edge of the Mapesbury Estate Conservation Area. Great transport links to the city, local amenities and a variety of outstanding schools are nearby.
- Two large double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Double reception space of 25'x17' with stunning 11' ceilings
- Modern and neutrally decorated throughout
- No onward chain
- Adjacent to the Mapesbury Estate Conservation Area
- Great transport links nearby
- Two-minute walk to Kilburn underground station for the Jubilee Line
- Three-minute walk to Brondesbury for access to London Overground
- Within Malorees School catchment area
The Kingsgate Primary School (Ofsted rating: Outstanding) is a short walk away with Christ Church CofE Primary School and Beckford Primary just around the corner as well. There are three further Outstanding rated primary schools within a mile.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The amazing location on a tree lined residential street.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.