Elmwood Road, SE24
This large, bright and beautiful flat is set over three levels with excellent transport links to central London. Recently refurbished to a very high standard with two spacious bedrooms, designer kitchen and bathroom, good storage and extra study area.
In one of the area's prettiest tree lined streets in the North Dulwich Triangle, the flat is close to Brockwell Park with its famous Lido and the lovely Herne Hill Sunday Farmer’s market. A five-minute stroll takes you to Dulwich Village. Close to excellent schools it also has planning permission to add further space.
- Period property
- Share of freehold
- 5-10 minutes walk to both Herne Hill and North Dulwich stations
- Residents Permit parking
- In the catchment area for excellent schools; English-German Judith Kerr school, Charter School and JAG’s
- 946 Sq Ft
Open concept kitchen/living room:
- High efficiency Yeoman remote-controlled ‘log fire’ gas stove
- Design kitchen with Black American walnut worktops and quality German appliances
- French oak wooden floor
- High ceilings
- Inbuilt bookshelves
- Large wardrobe and additional cupboard space
- Quality woollen carpet
- New double glazed sash window
- Reconditioned wood flooring and sash window
- Mezzanine with planning permission to turn into separate room with bifold doors and Juliette balcony
- Access to attic storage area
- Double shower
- Free standing bathtub
- New Velux window
- Wood panelling
- Quality sisal flooring
- Coat hooks and shoe storage
- Study area with inbuilt bookshelf and power points
- Approximately 2m x 3m storage cupboard with planning permission for a dormer
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Two double bedrooms.....Spacious and stylish interior......Period property.....Excellent City rail links.....Share of Freehold.....Planning permission to extend
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.