Crownhill Road, NW10
Arrange a viewing for Crownhill Road, NW10
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
The property comprises of a open plan kitchen / reception opening on to a large deck and private garden, two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage, a modern family bathroom with underfloor heating, separate laundry / utility cupboard and ample storage.
The property is perfect as a first home or for a young family as it is surrounded by great schools / nurseries and the open spaces of Roundwood Park and King Edward (Willesden Sports Centre). Treetops Nursery on Roundpark offers the one of the best open space Nursery grounds in London and caters for all your young children’s needs. Maple Walk and John Keeble Primary also offer excellent options for primary level.
Crownhill Road is within easy reach of great transport links from Willesden Junction Station (Overground and Bakerloo), the frequent buses of Harrow Road and for those not needing public transport the A406 is close by. The area boasts newly opened coffee shops, restaurants and gastropubs on Park Parade and the popular surrounding Kensal Rise area.
- Excellent condition / completely newly refurbished
- Open Plan Kitchen with fully integrated Bosch appliances and quartz bench top
- Tastefully tiled bathroom with underfloor heating and separate laundry cupboard
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage and original features
- Great Nursery and Schools – Treetops Nursery Roundwood Park, Maple Walk, John Keeble CoE Primary School
- Great transport links with Willesden Junction a short walk
- Close to the Sheppard’s Bush Westfield and Brent Cross for all your shopping needs
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Bright open plan living area flowing to the relaxing outdoor space
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.