Rosemary Crescent, CW7
- Well-presented detached house offered chain free!
- Spacious lounge with patio doors, tv and telephone points, bay window to front.
- Kitchen diner with tv and telephone points and bay window to front, with tiled floor.
- Built in fridge freezer/ Double smeg oven/Bosch Dishwasher full size/Smeg double sink/Zanussi hob and washing machine. Large central isle and walk in larder/pantry fitted with shelves.
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle
- Stairs currently fitted with stair lift, will be removed unless required.
- Large cupboard housing hot water tank heated via solar panels.
- Downstairs toilet with sink, also housing electric fuse box and telephone point.
- Loft storage
- Small grassed front garden with ramp leading to front door.
- Rear enclosed garden, with patio area leading on to astro turf. No mowing required!
- Small undercover area to the side of the house with storage racks.
- 2 parking bays off road by the side of the house on tarmac.
- House is in immaculate condition and neutral colours and carpet throughout, has 7 years left to run on NHBC.
- House is most importantly freehold and was bought at the time of purchase. Vacant possession.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Convenience only word possible. Numerous shops within a 5 min walk. Trains buses and and even a canal barge for your transport links. Links to all airports via train links and motorways, only 35 mins by train to liverpool.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.