Astonville Street, SW18
~~Set in a highly sought after residential location, moments from Wimbledon Park and the local amenities of Southfields, Earlsfield and Wimbledon Park. Providing an easy commute to the whole of London via the district line (Southfields/Wimbledon Park stations) as well as the over ground services from Earlsfield Station (trains straight into Clapham Junction, Vauxhall & Waterloo).
Key features include:
- Beautiful Harvey Jones, handmade kitchen, induction hob, double Neff ovens, Fischer & Paykel American Fridge Freezer, wine fridge, Quooker tap & food disposal system. Underfloor heating, Bose ceiling speakers connected to Sonos & automatic Velux windows.
- Dining and living area off the kitchen that has beautiful view out to the garden. Bi-folding doors that open fully providing indoor/outdoor living.
- Well thought out downstairs area that includes desk area, downstairs loo, coat cupboard, & cleverly designed utility room with separate sink, washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Large front family room with gas fire stove.
- Impressive large family bathroom, neutrally designed and well considered space & underfloor heating
- Brand new combination boiler and laundry cupboard
- Large Master bedroom with built in cupboards
- Second double bedroom
- Loft double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Fourth bedroom
- Stunning, much larger than average garden (56ft) that has been fully re-designed by current owners. Features include, new ‘Grassify’ artificial gross, watering system, lighting, wide range of flowering plants resulting in wonderful outdoor living in warmer months.
- At the far end of the property there is a wide back deck that has the potential to be converted to an outhouse – electrics and water available for use. Could add considerable square footage.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.