Caulfield Road, E6
Arrange a viewing for Caulfield Road, E6
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- Excellent development opportunity with a blank canvas
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyer and cash buyers
- Potential for someone looking to add their personal stamp
- Very spacious first floor flat within a very desirable and upcoming area
- Excellent room sizes with lots of potential
- Own private garden which is a rare find within properties of this type
- 5 mins walking distance to local High St and 8 mins to underground station
- Excellent communication links to Stratford Westfield, Central London and Docklands
- Train Lines - District Line from East Ham (Zone 3), Overground (Crossrail) from Manor Park and numerous bus links
- Good steady rental income for those looking to rent out
- Within walking distance to two primary schools - Lathom and Altmore
- Very few properties of this type have come up for sale in the last 10 years within this area
- Lots of character and original features
- Leasehold - 153 years once extended currently 63 years remaining (New lease will be part of sale completion)
- Ideal for Cash Buyers
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Ample Living Space
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.