West Road, Gamlingay , SG19
- 4 Bedrooms (3 double)
- 2 Bathrooms (including en suite to master bedroom)
- Ground floor WC
- Spacious lounge with solid oak flooring and log-burner
- Integral garage for one vehicle
- Blocked paved driveway providing off-road parking for up to 5 vehicles
- 100 Ft rear garden incorporating mature beds, trees, decking areas and patio
- Located on a quiet street within a short walk of local amenities including pubs, restaurant, local shops and the surrounding countryside.
- Perfectly located for transport links with a short walk to the bus stop, 8-minute drive to a main line train station and short drive to the A1, M1, M11 and A14.
- Highly desirable south Cambridgeshire village with a great community falling within the catchment area of the highly regarded, ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rated Comberton Village College.
- UPVC Double glazing
- Gas central heating with smart control
- Modern wireless security system
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The space and proportions both internally and externally are great. Quiet location within a popular south Cambridgeshire rural village with outstanding school routes and excellent transport links.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.