Renmuir Street, SW17
An exceptional 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, first and second floor period maisonette, with a private South-facing garden.
Positioned on a peaceful, tree-lined residential street, within the much sought-after Tooting Graveney area. The maisonette has recently been renovated to a very high standard and is tastefully decorated in a contemporary neutral palette, which enhances the abundance of natural light that the property enjoys. A viewing is strongly recommended.
The property boasts 2 large living areas:
- The kitchen/dining room has been designed to be light and spacious with a trap door, which hides the stairs to the private garden, maximizing the space in the area.
- The living room is another exciting space, extending to 17ft, its high ceiling and 3 large windows give it a wonderfully light, airy feel. A Victorian fireplace adds to the character of this beautiful room.
The property has 3 large double bedrooms, with the master also featuring French doors with a Juliette balcony and ensuite, which enjoys an over-sized shower.
Within walking distance of all the great shops, bars and restaurants Tooting has to offer.
Great transport links
Located only 0.6 miles / 9 minute walk from Tooting Broadway tube (Northern line, zone 3) and only 0.2 miles / 3 minute walk from Tooting rail station
In catchment of highly rated schools
- Primary Schools
- Tooting Primary School – Rated 4/4 ‘Outstanding’ by Ofstedhttp://www.tootingprimary.org.uk/
- St Boniface RC Primary School – Rated 4/4 ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted http://www.stboniface.wandsworth.sch.uk/
- Franciscan Primary Schools – Rated 3/4 ‘Good’ by Ofsted http://franciscan.wandsworth.sch.uk/
- Links Primary School – Rated 3/4 ‘Good’ by Ofsted http://www.links.merton.sch.uk/
- Furzedown Primary School – Rated 3/4 ‘Good’ by Ofsted http://webfronter.com/wandsworth/Furzedownprimary/
- Secondary Schools
- Graveney School – Rated 4/4 ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted http://www.graveney.org/dvportal.aspx
Lovely local pubs
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.