Stalbridge Drive, Sandymoor, WA7
A modern Victorian style three story, four-bedroom house situated in a highly sought-after location within Swans Reach, Sandymoor, overlooking fields to the front and close to both primary and secondary schooling with excellent transport links
- Entrance hall
- Open plan dining room, kitchen and family room
- High quality kitchen appliances including chrome AEG six burner gas hob, double electric fan assisted cooker and extractor hood
- Black galaxy granite kitchen flooring and dark brown bamboo wood in hallway, family room and dining area
- Cloakroom/utility room with black granite flooring with integrated washer / dryer
- Under stair storage
- Garage with own electrics and gated drive for up to two cars
- Forty-two feet landscaped garden with slate tiled patio, wooden decking area and lawn with raised sleeper beds.
- Living room with French door leading to a large, decked roof terrace
- Double guest bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Storage and gas boiler/heating system
- Recently carpeted and decorated master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Recently carpeted and decorated bedroom three with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom four/study with built-in wardrobe
Other features include:
- Tenure - Freehold
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fitted internal plantation shutters on all front facing windows
- Three pane bi-folding doors leading from the ground floor family room to the black/blue slate tiled patio
- Raised sleeper flower beds around patio
- Smartphone controlled British Gas Hive central heating and hot water system
- Fully fitted alarm system
Entering the property through the front door you’ll walk into the hallway and into the large open plan dining room, kitchen and family room with a mixture of black galaxy granite tiles and dark bamboo flooring. The kitchen is derived of black gloss cabinets and grey worktops and breakfast bar. Three pane bi-fold doors open up from the family room onto a large black/blue slate tiled patio area with its raised sleeper flower beds, evergreen shrubbery and bamboo, making it an ideal haven for summer alfresco dining.
On the ground floor, there’s also a cloakroom with room for integrated washing machine and under counter wine cooler and storage.
From the main hallway, you then go up the carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing. To the left you have a large front to back lounge with French doors to the back that open up onto a decked roof top terrace that overlooks the garden. The front window overlooks fields. To the right of the landing you lead into the guest bedroom with its built-in wardrobes and a Jack and Jill en-suite with shower unit, toilet, washbasin and porcelain wood effect tiles on the floor.
Along the landing you then follow up the second flight of stairs to the second-floor landing which is lit through a roof light portal. To the right you have the recently carpeted and decorated master bedroom with its two built in wardrobes and an en-suite with floor to ceiling tiles, lavatory, washbasin and double-sized shower unit.
From the landing, you have a family bathroom which includes, toilet, wash basin and bath with hand held tap shower. The walls are half tiled with porcelain wood effect tiles on the floor.
There’s a recently carpeted and decorated double bedroom with build in wardrobe space. Two front facing windows make this a very light and airy room. Bedroom four is a newly decorated nursery and has built in wardrobe space. Previously this fourth bedroom has been fitted out as a study. All fittings and fixtures are available if conversion back to a study is desired.
This modern three-story home, build in 2009 by David Wilson Homes Ltd, is decorated and designed to the highest quality. It has open views across fields, the Daresbury Firs woodland, and is in close proximity to cycle tracks, canal paths, and country walk routes and bridleways as well as a local public house.
The property has great links to the M56 (2 miles away) and M6 motorways and is commutable distance to Warrington (5 miles), Chester (19 miles), Liverpool (19 miles) and Manchester (25 miles). Runcorn railway station is approx. 3 miles away and has a direct route to London Euston in 1 hour 50 mins. A local bus route means Stockton Heath is a 10-minute journey away where you will find high quality restaurants, bars and shops.
Sandymoor pre-school nursery is a 15-minute walk away as is Moore Primary; and the newly build Sandymoor free-school secondary is 10 minutes.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.