Fairview Terrace, CF45
This immaculate, mid terraced 3 bedroom house is situated in the most desirable area of Abercynon with stunning panoramic views, a short distance to main amenities and transport hub with the added advantage of countryside.
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 very large with built in storage
- Bathroom 1- ground floor - full size bath and electric shower
- Bathroom 2 (large) - first floor - non-slip flooring, WC, large walk in shower with power shower, handbasin and cabinets
- Kitchen/diner with all new white good appliances
- Large living room/diner with feature wall, fireplace and electric stove fire
- Stunning tiled floors throughout ground floor
- Off street parking
- Patio (paved) garden that gets the sun all day (approx 15ft x 26ft) easy maintenance with shed, rotary line and back lane entrance
- 5 minute walk to bus stop,10 minute walk to train station and local shops, schools, and other amenities. English and Welsh medium schools within 5-10 minute walk
- Not overlooked front or back
Recently refurbished to a very high standard with beautiful views both back and front:
- Fully Gas central heated - new Baxi Combination condensing boiler with 7 year warranty (6 years remaining) and all new radiators (annual service record)
- Ground floor - tiled entrance hall, new carpets to stairs, landing and 3 bedrooms
- Large lounge/diner with feature wall, under stairs storage
- Kitchen - all new applicances, gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Bathroom - tiled, full size bath, toilet and hand basin with electic shower
- All UPVC double glazed doors and windows mostly brand new with warranties
- First Floor - all new carpets, curtains and light fittings
- 3 double bedrooms - 2 with built in storage
- Bathroom - large - non slip floor, very large shower with Mira base, ceiling lights and extractor fan
- Access to attic - hand rail/ladder and boarded to condensing boiler
- Near local ameneties, primary school, GP surgery, shops, dentist, Sports Centre, pubs/clubs. park/playing fields with outdoor paddling pool - all 10 minute walk away.
- Transport - trains every 15 minutes to Aberdare, Merthyr, Pontypridd and Cardiff and on main bus route
- short distance to main A470 - commuting to Cardiff made easy
- Off mainroad, quiet cul-de-sac with fantastic views and coutryside walks
- Loft insulated to regulation standard
- Internal wall insulation to ground floor front wall for maximum energy efficency.
- EPC (B) making energy bills very low
- Council Tax B £1,163 pa
- Light and airy - warm and cosy home
WHY PAY CARDIFF PRICES? COMMUTE IN 20 MINUTES!
BEDROOMS ARE BIGGER THAN THEY LOOK IN PHOTOS - MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Modernised to a high standard. Panoramic views. Energy efficient. 2 bathrooms. Fantastic local area
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.