St. John's Church Road, E9
- Four true double bedrooms with large sash windows and fireplaces. Huge grand south facing master bedroom with original features, fireplace and two large sash windows flooding the room with light
- Two family bathrooms, one with shower and washing machine/linen cupboard, one with bath and roof light.
- Large modern living/dining room open to the kitchen through a large original Victorian glass doors and to the garden through two sets of French windows
- High ceilings throughout.
- 50ft walled garden, well maintained with mature planting.
- Resident Permit Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac leading to the gardens of St John’s Church.
- Fantastic for transport. Five minutes walk to Hackney Central or Hackney Downs. Many buses. 25mins to Oxford Circus. 10mins to Westfield Shopping Centre with John Lewis and the Apple Store at Stratford.
- Walking distance to Broadway Market, Columbia Rd, Brick Lane, Chatsworth Rd, Victoria or Springfield Park, the Lea Valley, Hackney Marshes, Walthamstow Wetlands and the Olympic Park.
- London Fields Lido and Hackney Baths on the doorstep. Lea Valley Ice rink and Riding Stables a 10 minute bus ride
- Marks and Spencer’s, Sainsbury’s local, large Tesco, Lidl, open all hours Turkish shops and many cafe’s, restaurants and independent clothing and vintage furniture shops within a five minute walk.
- Good local primary and secondary Academy schools.
- Good long term neighbours on the street.
Two reception rooms, the first completely separate as in the original Victorian plan with working chimney and original features. The second large modern reception is at the back of the house with direct access to the kitchen and the garden.
50ft walled garden with established professional planting including a grape vine, old Quince tree and huge fig tree providing privacy.
The south facing first floor grand master bedroom has wooden floors, two large sash windows, Victorian original ceiling and fireplace. The second bedroom overlooks the garden and has ample space for a large double bed plus storage.
There are two good sized bathrooms on the half landings to reduce disturbance and allow easy access from all bedrooms as well as the ground floor. The top bathroom has a very high ceiling and a roof light.
On the top floor there are two further generous sized double bedrooms. The largest at the front of the house has two beautiful arched sash windows and a working fireplace.
There is a small cellar large enough for storing tools and garden equipment under the hall.
The roof has a valley gutter making maintenance easy without need for scaffolding. Both sides have a hatch and have been boarded to allow ample storage space.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.