- Flexible accommodation which can be easily tailored to a wide range of specific requirements.
- Five double bedrooms
- Fifth bedroom is ideal for home office use or for separate accommodation.
- One en suite bathroom and one family shower room
- Large downstairs cloakroom with potential to become a bathroom.
- Light and airy double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with large island unit and induction hob. Solid wood fittings.
- Double aspect sitting room with patio doors and fireplace with realistic coal effect gas fire.
- Spacious dining room with patio doors.
- Double garage with integral workshop.
- Parking area for several cars outside garage.
- Professionally designed and well-tended gardens surround the house with perennial shrubs and mature trees. All year round colour. Garden extends to quarter of an acre.
- Historic abbey town of Sherborne is a five minute drive from the pretty village of Poyntington.
- Sherborne has an hourly train service to London Waterloo.
- Sherborne schools include both comprehensive and public schools for all ages. All are highly regarded.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
High Bank is easy to live in, with adaptable space and gorgeous views. It is in an attractive, friendly village.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.