Ransome Close, CB4
This recently refurbished property benefits of a bright and spacious open plan living area. The kitchen boasts of natural light and has plenty of storage facilities. The 2nd floor vantage point ensures security, privacy, and includes a good-sized balcony that has beautiful views of the riverside area.
Superbly located by the riverside, this property is also close to all the local shops and amenities. Only 2 miles from the newly built Cambridge North train station.
- Bedroom 1 - 18'2'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 12'10'' x 10'4
- Bathroom - white bath with hand shower over, basin and WC
- Living room - L-shaped room with balcony off - 19'5'' x 18'2''
- Kitchen area - 9'3'' x 6'0'', fitted with electric hob and oven
- Heating – Gas central heating
- Parking - one allocated space plus secure bike park
- Energy Efficiency Band B
- Council Tax Band D
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Scenic riverside walk to historic centre of Cambridge
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.