Riverwalk Apartments, Homerton Road, E9
Arrange a viewing for Riverwalk Apartments, Homerton Road, E9
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- Airy and contemporary kitchen-diner with incredible views
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Dedicated parking space in secure underground car park
- Underfloor heating and SMEG appliances throughout
- Large balcony set over canal
- Panoramic views of the canal and parkland
- Lift access
- 24hr Concierge
- Resident’s Gymnasium
- Resident’s roof terrace with views over the City
- Nearly new development with 5 years NHBC warranty remaining
- Incredible location only a short walk to; Olympic Park; Victoria Park; Chatsworth Road; Hackney and Hackney Wick
- Ofsted Outstanding Primary and Secondary schools within walking distance
This 5th floor property offers fresh and stylish living space, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Both the Living room and master bedroom (with built-in wardrobe) offer canal and park views and access to a large, covered balcony. Very few apartments within the development offer the same completely unobstructed view of the canal and Marshes. This is a rare entrant to the market and viewing is highly recommended.
Finished to a high specification, the apartment has underfloor heating, SMEG appliances and features a 24hr concierge, resident’s gymnasium and several landscaped roof terraces with outstanding views of the City skyline. The service charge for the apartment was £1469 for the last 6 months. In addition to the facilities outlined above, this cost also includes; unlimited hot water; unlimited heating; building insurance; window cleaning.
The property is a 10 minute walk to Homerton Overground Station (22 minutes to Oxford Circus) and a 10 minute walk to Hackney Wick Overground Station, one stop from Stratford. Ideal for professionals working in central London. There is also a Zip Car and Zip Van parked on site.
Set directly on the River Lee Navigation canal with green parkland on three sides the property benefits from the serenity of the park, but everything is on your doorstep including:
- Westfield Stratford City
- Trendy bars, cafes and shops on Chatsworth Road
- Restaurants and pop-ups at Here East
- Bars and nightlife in Hackney Wick
- Ginger Pig Butchers and Gail’s Bakery in Lauriston Village.
- Green open spaces of Hackney Marshes and Victoria Park
The location has already benefitted from the Olympic Park regeneration plan and is likely to see significant further price growth due to the exciting new regeneration in Hackney Wick and the continued regeneration of the Olympic Park which will boast:
- V&A museum
- Sadlers Wells Theatre
- London College of Fashion
- University College London
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Stunning unobstructed panoramic views of Hackney Marshes and the River Lee navigation
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.