Westbourne Grove, SS0
Offers in excess of £325,000
Situated just a short stroll from Chalkwell Park and within walking distance of Chalkwell mainline station is this light and spacious three-bedroom Victorian home which retains many original features and benefits from a west facing rear garden.
The large modern open plan kitchen has breakfast bar, all built in appliances such as dish washer and features a brick fireplace along with bi-fold doors that lead out to the decking area.
- Three large bedrooms
- One bathroom and ground floor WC
- On street parking
- Medium size garden that's not overlooked
- Catchment area for Chalkwell Hall School
- Original fire places in bedrooms and working fireplaces downstairs
- Close proximity to Leigh Road cafes and Chalkwell beach
- House alarm system
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Victorian features, original fireplaces, doors, floorboards and high ceilings,
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.