Turnpike Close, LE16
Arrange a viewing for Turnpike Close, LE16
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
4 Bed detached house For Sale
£335,000 Guide price
Turnpike Close, Market Harborough, LE16
- Four bedroom detached property
- Close proximity to Market Harborough town centre
- Within catchment for Robert Smyth Academy
- Off road parking, with single garage
- Three reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four bedroom detached
- Original kitchen
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Sun room extension, with views across countryside
- Single garage
- Fore-garden and rear garden
- Energy rating – D
A well-presented detached house in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac, with views of countryside at the rear. It is 1,039 square feet and was constructed in the year 2000, by Barratt Homes. The property features premium UPVC double glazing with a new premium combi boiler gas-fired central heating.
- Three reception rooms; Lounge, dining room and sun room extension.
- Kitchen and utility room, and a downstairs toilet.
- Master bedroom has a newly fitted wardrobe and a new en-suite bathroom, with Grohe shower and rain shower head.
- There are two further double bedrooms, one with a new fitted wardrobe, and one single bedroom.
- The main bathroom is newly fitted, with Grohe shower and rain shower head over the bath.
- The attic has pull down steps, lighting and flooring for additional easy access storage.
- There are gardens to the front and rear. In the rear, there is a secluded patio, with delightful views across the Robert Smyth Academy playing fields, and a shed. At the front, there is parking for two cars and the entrance to the single garage.
- A Sky dish is installed, and superfast cable internet up to 80MB/s is available.
- Entrance to the front of property through obscure glazed door to a storm porch which has coat hanging and a radiator, through a second door in to the lounge.
- Lounge (16'9" x 13'6") has two radiators, a coal effect gas fire, a front aspect bay window with afternoon sun, and carpeting. Internet and Sky points, with six electrical plug sockets for an entertainment system are installed.
- Dining area (9'4" x 7'9") has a radiator, with archway from the lounge and entry doors to the kitchen and Sun room.
- Sun room extension (built in 2014) (11'3" x 8'3") has a radiator, Velux roof windows and double patio doors to the patio and garden.
- Kitchen (9'3" x 9'3") Fully fitted original kitchen, with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiling, a dish washer, a four-ring gas hob, electric oven, and extractor hood over. There is a space for a tall fridge freezer. The sink is by the window looking out to the rear views. There is a radiator, and access door to the utility and cloakroom.
- Utility (5'1" x 5'0") has plumbing for separate washer and tumble dryer units, worktop and a new wall mounted combi boiler (Ideal Vogue 32kW combination boiler natural gas – fitted in 2016). There is an obscure glazed door, to the rear garden and side passage.
- Cloakroom has a closed coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a radiator.
- Garden has a patio (built in 2014), a lawn and a shed. The side passage has entry from the front and houses the bins.
- Master bedroom (13'4" x 10'4") has a fitted wardrobe, added in 2016, a radiator and views to the front. Entry to the en-suite.
- En-suite has been completed re-fitted in 2016 to a high standard. Grohe shower, with rain shower head, stone tray and inset niche for shampoo etc. Continuous hot water from the combi boiler, with good pressure. A hand basin and WC with fitted cupboards and a heated towel rail.
- Landing, with a balustrade, and loft hatch access, with pull down ladder, flooring and lighting in the loft for easy access storage.
- Bedroom two (11'10" x 8'9") is a double bedroom, with a fitted wardrobe/cupboard, a radiator and views to the front.
- Bedroom three (10'10" x 8'9") is a double bedroom, with a radiator and views to the rear.
- Bedroom four (9'4" x 6'9") is a single bedroom, with a radiator and views to the rear.
- Bathroom (6'4" x 5'6") has been completed re-fitted in 2016 to a high standard. Grohe shower, with rain shower head over the bath. A hand basin and WC with a heated towel rail. Continuous hot water from the combi boiler, with good pressure.
- Front Garden
- Small front garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with a tarmac drive for two cars leading to the single garage.
- The garage has an up and over door, power and light are connected.
- Rear Garden
- Patio with entry from the back door and from the Sun room double patio doors.
- Lawn and shed.
- Side passage for bins, with side gate to the front.
None of the services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains, water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Harborough District Council. Council tax band D.
Fixtures and fittings
Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact on 0203 441 2345.
Every care has been taken with the preparation of these sales particulars, but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. In all cases, buyers should verify matters for themselves. Where property alterations have been undertaken, buyers should check that relevant permissions have been obtained. If there is any point, which is of importance let us know and we will verify it for you. These sales particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. The fixtures, fittings, services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Photographs are provided for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale. Plans are provided for general guidance and are not to scale.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The cul-de-sac is very quiet and the view of the fields at the back mean the garden is not overlooked.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.