Gorsey Lane, WA9
If you are looking for space, tranquillity and a rural lifestyle close to all amenities this may be your perfect home.
Beautifully presented with delightful sunny orchard/gardens which are fully fenced with views over open fields and woodland.
Inside you will find luxurious features including solid oak flooring, oak doors and cosy high-quality log burners to keep the whole house warm and welcoming.
Beautiful 4 bed detached barn conversion in a delightful semi-rural location accessed by a private drive. Easy access (6mins) to the motorway network and within easy reach of Manchester or Liverpool. Close to the village of Burtonwood and 10 mins from the Warrington Gemini centre with a wide variety of high street shops.
The property is in first class decorative order and meets modern building regulations and insulation standards including double glazing throughout.
The accommodation is set over two floors including two first floor wings. The spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area is complemented by 3 further reception rooms, a large utility room and ground floor WC. An additional reception room has been remodelled into a second kitchen facilitating a self-contained granny annexe. Two of the four bedrooms have ensuite facilities plus an additional family bathroom. The location is secluded and set behind a traditional farm gate and established lawned gardens. Single steel framed garage and ample parking.
Ground Floor (please note that all dimensions are approximate)
- Entrance: UPVC stable door leading directly into the spacious open plan living area.
- Kitchen/dining/living area divided by feature staircase (8.43m. x 5.31m.) : The living area boasts a Skantherm wood burning stove, feature UPVC window and door leading to reception room one/formal dining room. The floor is solid oak and all doors throughout are quality hardwood. The kitchen is also oak with roll top worktop, double sink with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Rangemaster electric double oven with 6 burner hob and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and American style fridge freezer. The kitchen area can easily accommodate a large kitchen table.
- Formal Dining Room (6.07 x 3.55 m): Hardwood door to spacious light and airy dining room with vaulted ceiling and feature beams, 2 feature UPVC windows to rear aspect and 2 Velux roof windows, carpeted floor.
- Utility Room (3.61 x 2.56 m): Vaulted ceiling and original beams. tiled floor, wall and base units with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Extractor fan, stable door to rear garden and hardwood door to WC. White low-level WC, hand wash basin and extractor fan.
- Morning Room (5.72 x 3.48 m) Stairs to bedrooms 3 and 4. Feature brick fireplace, UPVC French doors to front garden, hardwood door to formal lounge, hardwood door to rear entrance hall/cloaks/boot room and kitchen two.
- Formal Lounge (7.59 x 3.65 m) Light and spacious main lounge with a vaulted, beamed ceiling with 3 Velux windows and 2 feature UPVC windows to rear aspect. Double French doors to rear patio and garden. Feature exposed brick wall. Modern multifuel stove.
- Exit Hallway/Cloaks (4.19 x 1.45 m) : UPVC stable side door, wooden half glazed door to kitchen two.
- Kitchen two (4.12 x 3.50 m): Modern cream gloss kitchen with integrated appliances (washer dryer, dish washer, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood, enamel sink with mixer tap and ample cupboard/storage space. Stone window cills. (note: this kitchen can be removed if required and the room returned to a reception/music room)
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom (4.21 x 3.62 m): Two feature windows, original beamed vaulted ceiling, walk in wardrobe. Ensuite 3-piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and low level WC. Tiled floor and partial tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (5.65 x 2.58): UPVC window to front aspect, carpeted floor exposed beams to vaulted ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 (4.34 x 3.07) : UPVC window to front aspect, beamed vaulted ceiling, carpeted floor.
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite shower (4.1 x 2.62): Ensuite shower room, built in cupboards housing water cylinder, UPVC window to front aspect, carpeted floor, beamed vaulted ceiling.
- Family Bathroom : Fitted with white 3 piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level WC. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, Velux window, extractor fan.
The property is accessed via a private drive and farm gate leading to a multicar driveway and single garage. Extensive lawned gardens to front and rear with delightful rural views. Raised paved patio area provides an ideal outdoor entertaining space.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The return of the swallows every spring, big skies, starlit nights, sunsets and the warmth of the cosy log fire midwinter...
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.