Shaw Lane, S70
***BEING SOLD CHAIN FREE***
The house benefits from full gas central heating and double glazing. There is a small garden area to the front and on street parking with a wall enclosed space to the rear.
- The front door leads to a hallway, with coving and a radiator.
- The reception room has coving and a picture rail with a radiator and living flame coal effect gas fire with a traditional fire surround.
- The kitchen /diner has a brick feature wall with 8 ring range cooker with double oven and fitted kitchen to match the original floor to ceilng display unit. A door leads to stairs to the storage cellar and the back door leads to the garden.
- From the hallway the stairs lead to the landing with a wooden ballustrade.
- Bedroom 1 to the front of the house benefits from a radiator and picture rail and a cast iron fireplace. There is also a useful storage cupboard and ample space for bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 to the rear of the house has a radiator and picture rail and easily accomodates a double bed.
- The Bathroom is fitted with a white suite and includes a roll top bath with overhead electric shower and is fully tiled. There is a radiator and obscured window.
- There is door which leads to stairs to Bedroom 3 which includes a radiator and velux window. There is under the eaves storage and ample space for a double bed and other furniture.
- The back garden is enclosed by walls and has a large decking area for outside living. The outbuilding houses the combi boiler
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Spacious living accomodation in a friendly popular residential area with good transport links.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.