Shenstone Avenue, DY8
Arrange a viewing for Shenstone Avenue, DY8
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
A really lovely and well looked after 3 bedroom semi detached house in popular Norton. This spacious 3 bedroom family home has a large private rear garden and off road parking. The house has central heating, open fireplace, conservatory, large loft storage area and because of its elevated position, outstanding views across to Clent Hills.
Norton is a quiet residential area close to transport links to Stourbridge town (5 mins) and trains Birmingham (40mins) and Worcester (40mins) yet only 5 mins walk away from woodland and historic Roman Road, Bunkers Hill woods and Norton Covert.
Close to local nursery, great schools and good range of local shops including a chemist, Co-op, off licence and award winning chippy. Within walking distance of Wollaston village and Stourbridge town, the property is just a short bus journey away to Merry Hill shopping centre, Dudley zoo and castle, Black Country Museum and many other landmarks
- Front porch - useful area for coat/boot storage
- Hall - large entrance hall with spindle bannisters
- Large through lounge - with 2 fireplaces - one open
- Conservatory - with French doors onto sunny seating area
- Kitchen with units, cooker, hood and large pantry
- Downstairs cloakroom with sink
- Large storage cupboard
- 2 Large bedrooms with chimney breasts and one good size smaller bedroom
- 1 Bathroom with shower and corner bath
- Large attic storage part boarded with loft ladder (possible loft conversion)
- Off road parking
- 150 Ft rear landscaped south west facing garden with raised bed and mature plants - extremely good garden - sunny all day
- Worcester boiler
- Large windows with Double glazing (FENSA)
- Newly decorated throughout
- New carpets and laminate flooring
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The area and the large rooms
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.