Cliff Park Terrace, PL27
8 Cliff Park Terrace is a lovely 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room character home situated in a great location just a short level walk from Wadebridge town, the parks and of course the Camel trail.
This Victorian terrace has been considerably improved over the last few years and now features a superb main bedroom on the second floor which enjoys great views over the town, the river and the valley. It has been renovated to very high standards, turning it into a light and comfortable home whilst enhancing its original features. Its sought after, peaceful location gives this property the best of both worlds, with easy access to beautiful natural environments and a vibrant market town.
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove and double-glazed Victorian bay window
- Dining room with original slate flagstone floor
- Refitted kitchen
- 3 double bedrooms, including master bedroom with exceptional river views.
- Bespoke wooden staircase leading to master bedroom
- Spacious bathroom
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- State-of-the-art "Rointe" low consumption electric heating system throughout
- Outside: Pleasant front and fully enclosed south facing rear garden
- EPC Rating E
Directions: The property is situated along Guineaport Road adjacent to the Camel Trail. To locate the property from Wadebridge town centre, walk towards Guineaport Road, past the library and the Betjeman Centre and you will see Cliff Park Terrace on your right hand side as you walk away from the town. Number 8 is easily identified by its vibrant yellow front door, just before the orchard at the end of the terrace.
The accommodation comprises, with all measurements being approximate:
- Entrance Hall: Stripped timber flooring. Wooden stairs off to first floor. Electric circuit breaker and meter cupboard.
- Lounge: 15' 2" x 11' 1" (4.62m to bay x 3.61m) Multifuel stove with attractive stone surround, timber mantel and slate hearth. Original picture rail. Bespoke shelving in alcoves. Double glazed UPVC bay window to front with a view between the houses to Anneka's Bridge and to the nearby orchard. Seagrass flooring. Entirely renovated with lime products to enhance breathability.
- Dining Room: 11' 11" x 11' 7" (3.64m x 3.53m) Original flagstone flooring. Large double glazed UPVC south facing window with timber sill. Bespoke shelving and desk in alcoves.
- Kitchen: 11' 7" x 6' 8" (3.54m x 2.04m) Attractive refitted modern kitchen. Tiled floor with underfloor electric heating. Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows to garden. Solid timber worktops. Good range of fitted base and wall cupboards including drawers. Inset deep sink. Mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Built in electric oven and 4 ring hob. Extractor hood and controllable air vent. Stable door into back garden and utility shed, currently housing washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Landing: Stripped timber throughout. Bespoke wooden staircase leading to master bedroom with under-the-stairs cupboard.
- Spacious Bathroom: 11' 8'' x 6' 10'' (3.56m x 2.08m) Stripped timber flooring. Refitted white suite comprising panelled bath and shower with tiled surround. Additional Mira Electric Shower over. Toilet. Basin with mixer tap. Thermostatic and programmable towel rail and heater. Sensor-controlled extractor fan. Built-in cupboard housing Santon unvented hot water tank and shelves. Double-glazed UPVC window to rear.
- Bedroom 1: (rear) 11' 6" x 9' 7" (3.51m x 2.92m) – Double-glazed UPVC window looking south over courtyard and garden. Seagrass flooring. Entirely renovated with lime products to enhance breathability.
- Bedroom 2: (front) 11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.62m x 3.35m) – Double-glazed UPVC window to front with rooftop view through to the park and footbridge. Seagrass flooring. Entirely renovated with lime products to enhance breathability. Shelving in alcove.
- Bedroom 3: 14' 1'' x 10' 2'' (4.30m x 3.11m) Master bedroom with stunning views through two large Velux windows over the river, town and valley. Large under-the-roof cupboard space and large bespoke shelving and open wardrobe. Trap door into good size loft space. Loft converted in 2015, fully compliant with building regulations.
- Front garden: There is a well-appointed garden at the front of the property with path leading to front door on original flagstone steps.
- Back garden: Rear courtyard with utility shed 7' 3'' x 4' 11'' (2.20m x 1.50m). Flagstone steps and central path leading to the very pleasant rear garden enjoying a lovely sunny aspect with two brick raised beds to side and pergola to rear with decking area, built-in bench and log store. Re-roofed block built shed 8' 2" x 3' 5" (2.50m x 1.05m) with tap. Gate to rear providing alternative pedestrian/cycle access into town or trail.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
It's a home for every season, from sunny barbecues in the back garden to cosy winter nights in front of the fire, with spring bike rides on the trail and views of the autumn skies over the river.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.