Sutton Road, WS1
- Reduced from £320,000 for a quick sale - No silly offers please... No Chain
- Built and maintained to very high standards by the current owner occupier and in excellent decorative order throughout. A beautifully bright and airy family home with lots of windows in every room, and mature gardens front and rear. Single garage with electricity and water points, and a driveway for several cars.
- Lower floor: Entrance hall, downstairs toilet, adequate newly fitted kitchen, 2 large sitting rooms. Patio doors to the garden.
- 1st floor: 3 bedrooms (2 larger than average doubles and a large single). En suite bathroom (hand basin and toilet), plus family bathroom.
- Catchment area for several good primary schools. Nearby private schools, grammar schools, colleges and universities.
- Local nature reserve, an extensive Arboretum, plus local parks on doorstep.
- Very close to motorways (M6 and M5, with links to M42 and M54).
- Within walking distance of Walsall town centre and easy reach of Birmingham and Wolverhampton cities.
- Excellent public transport links including bus routes to Walsall and Birmingham, and within easy reach of 2 railway stations.
- Please note: For someone this will be the perfect family home. But, and with respect, this is a THREE bedroomed home. There is the potential to extend, or for one of the big bedrooms to convert easily into two, however, If you are looking for four ready made bedrooms, please do not request a viewing.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The mature gardens, beautiful in the spring and summer. The close proximity to all ameneties.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.