Brooklyn Road, SE25
Come and view the one of the only terraced houses in South Norwood without a bath behind the kitchen! If you're serious about buying a house in this area because of the excellent connection into London Bridge (20 minutes), the Overground, Beckenham Junction, or tram in East Croydon, you will kick yourself if you don't check this place out!
- Very friendly community and neighbourhood in a quiet area so you can get away from city life on the weekends (neighbouring Love Lane named Play Street of the Year 2017)
- Custom shelving built into the walls to optimize use of space in living room, dining room, and one bedroom (bookshelves)
- Clear wooden floors from the 1930s recently restored to great condition
- Let young children run free in a grassy back garden with a view from the kitchen
- Organise summer parties and barbeques on a patio in the back garden
- Compact second toilet under the staircase for guests and busy mornings
- Gain access to exclusive very good/outstanding schools in the area according to Ofstead reports
- Located immediately next to South Norwood Country Park for weekend recreation and sports
- Quiet street without though traffic
- Big windows allowing in a lot of light so that you take advantage of natural sunlight to enhance ambiance
- Significant storage space available, including extensive wardrobe space in bedrooms, entire floor loft for overflow items and a garden shed for extras
- Open plan kitchen makes it easy to entertain guests & interact with family while cooking
South Norwood is an up and coming area with many new cafes and great pubs. The property lies close to Stanley Halls which is a cultural hub with theatre, cinema, and events. Ten minutes bus ride to Crystal Palace for shopping and nightlife.
Book a viewing now!
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Excellent first home for a young professional family in South London
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.