Stevenage Road, SG3
Arrange a viewing for Stevenage Road, SG3
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
This recently refurbished and well-presented three-bedroom ground floor apartment with a south facing private garden has a modern, open-plan new kitchen and is located a 5-minute walk from train station and 1-minute walk to bus stop. Local amenities like surgery, pharmacy, market, shops, restaurants, post office and banks are stone throw away. Lovely Knebworth Park is just across the road.
- Apartment benefits from:
- Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
- Luxurious bathroom with shower.
- Recently newly fitted kitchen with breakfast / dining area.
- Double glazing windows throughout and economic gas central heating.
- Private garden with patio - BBQ area, gorgeous plants and flowers.
- Allocated private parking space just outside the garden.
- Quiet location, 5 minutes’ walk to mainline train station and 30 minutes train journey to London King's Cross, minutes away from local shops
Built in kitchen appliances:
Induction hob, electric cooker
'Hotpoint' washing machine
Lease - 91 years
Service charge approximately £500 a year
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.