Easthampstead Road, RG40
This well-presented Victorian mid-terraced cottage is situated just 5 minutes’ walk from Wokingham town centre and is offered with no onward chain complications. Adding to its period charm the reception area has high ceilings, wooden floors and original skirtings.
The accommodation downstairs comprises a living room with fireplace and bay window, dining room with patio doors, and a kitchen/breakfast room with door to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a built-in electric oven and gas hob, and is plumbed for a washing machine. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. It is double-glazed throughout and has gas-fired central heating.
Outside, the rear garden is part laid to lawn and part paved and is south facing with attractive shrubs and trees. The front of the house is laid to gravel. Residents’ on-street parking for two cars can be applied for. Freehold.
The property is located within the primary school designated area for two Ofsted “Outstanding” schools (Westcott Infant and Evendons) and additionally Westende Junior and Windmill Primary School (both rated as “Good” or better). The property is also located within the catchment for St Crispin's, Forest, Holt and Bohunt secondary schools.
Travel and transport:
- 12 minutes’ walk to Wokingham Station. Direct trains as follows:
- Reading (9-15 minutes)
- London Waterloo via Ascot, Twickenham, Clapham (1 hour 10 minutes)
- Gatwick Airport via Guildford (1 hour 7 minutes)
- Bus services to Reading, Bracknell
- Close proximity to M3/M4 and 25 miles from Heathrow Airport
- Local: Shops (Waitrose, WHSmith, Boots, Costa etc), and a wide selection of restaurants/pubs
- Outdoors: Bracknell Forest, LookOut Centre, footpaths, countryside walks and nature parks
- Indoors: Bracknell shopping centre (Bentalls etc); Odeon/Showcase cinemas and Coral Reef Waterworld within 5 miles; Wokingham Superbowl;
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Lovely character and only a 5 minute walk from all the attractions of Wokingham town centre. Outstanding (Ofsted) local schools and direct train service to London Waterloo.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.