Bittacy Rise, NW7
Arrange a viewing for Bittacy Rise, NW7
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- Spacious 3 bed halls adjoining semi in excellent decorative order.
- Attractive front garden laid to lawn and mature shrubs .
- Large entrance porch leading to spacious hall .
- Front reception with bay windows and fireplace ,high ceilings and cornices
- Extended rear reception/ dining room leading to fully fitted kitchen .French doors leading to beautiful secluded mature garden with direct access to local park and tennis courts.
- First floor comprises of 3 bedrooms bathroom and separate toilet .
- Master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes .
- Further double bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes .
- Good sized single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and storage .
- Fully tiled bathroom with over bath shower and separate toilet .
- Boarded loft space with fixed staircase - ideal playroom / studio .
- Fully double glazed, excellent decorative order throughout, room for further extensions, central heating boiler only 4 years old, new garage roof and door and large 10 x8 shed in garden .
- In addition to being walking distance to Mill Hill East tube station, gym and Waitrose its only a 5 minute drive to Mill Hill Broadway Thameslink, M1 and A1 motorways and in the catchment area for multi faith schools both primary and senior. Local buses run from the end of the road and there are a variety of convenient shops too. There is a garden gate giving direct access to the local park and tennis courts. Only a short stroll to the Adam and Eve pub restaurant and popular local garden centre / cafe .
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Its an ideally positioned family home with direct access to the local park and not over looked !!
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.