Main Road North, HP4
Arrange a viewing for Main Road North, HP4
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
An immaculate and deceptively spacious, detached 1-bed barn conversation offering NO UPPER CHAIN in the highly desirable village setting of Dagnall. Contemporary open plan living with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a newly installed kitchen with granite workshop are just some of the impressive features.
- Light and airy, converted 1-bed barn conversion with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- Large, contemporary open plan living/kitchen/dining space; wonderful for socialising
- Newly installed Kitchen with granite worktop and array of integrated appliances
- 1 Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- 1 Jack and Jill Bathroom (accessible from bedroom and hall)
- Underfloor gas heating throughout
- Wooden internal doors with ironmongery
- Charming garden / patio
- Designated off street parking
- Softwood painted double glazed windows
- Stable door
- Village location, close to school and amenities
- CHAIN FREE
This beautifully presented one bedroom, detached barn conversation, with impressive vaulted ceilings and exposed beams offers light and airy, contemporary living. The property benefits from underfloor heating throughout. The large, open plan living/kitchen and dining space creates a wonderfully social space to entertain. The kitchen is newly fitted with glossed units and granite surfaces. All appliances are integrated and include an AEG gas hob and electric oven and Neff washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The large double bedroom has built in wardrobes and 2 windows, which flood the room with natural light. A modern bathroom can be accessed from either the bedroom or the hall.
The property is part of a small private courtyard development and benefits from an allocated parking space and additional visitor spaces. The garden is south/easterly facing.
Located in the popular village of Dagnall, this property is surrounded by mature woods and open downland. From here, you can enjoy lovely walks along the Chiltern Hills, admire the spring bluebells of Ashridge estate and marvel at the splendid panoramas from Ivinghoe Beacon and the Duke of Bridgewater Monument.
Farm shops are close-by and Tring, Berkhamsted and Hemel Hempstead offers a great choice of shopping. Dagnall has a highly admired infant’s school and there are some fine grammar schools in Buckinghamshire. Tring train station is is approx. 6.4 miles, Berkhamsted train station is approx. 8.4 miles and Hemel Hempstead train station is approx. 9.2 miles (shortest journey time to London Euston takes 26 minutes).
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
- Contemporary, high specification barn conversion, exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, beautiful open plan kitchen and living space, charming garden, situated in a village location with great amenities and surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.