St. Helens Place, E10
Arrange a viewing for St. Helens Place, E10
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen and living area, high ceilings
- Off street parking visible from window
- Lovely views over allotments and Lea Valley
- Good size communal garden
- Ample storage space with 3 good size cupboards and large loft space
- Video entry system
- Supermarket, good schools and Lea Valley Park in easy walking distance
- Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping Centre less than 10 minutes drive
- Lea Bridge overground to run four services an hour to Stratford (5mins) in 2018
- Bike shed
- Excellent parks, outdoor spaces and leisure facilities minutes away (nature reserve, canal and tow-path, Lea river, ice centre, horse-riding centre, Walthamstow Wetlands)
- 115 years remaining on the lease
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Newly built in 2008 this flat is not overlooked by any other buildings meaning plenty of natural light can be enjoyed all year-round while maintaining privacy. Large open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is great for family and entertaining, with unusually open scenery westward from the windows giving great sunset views.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.