Clarence Drive, CW8
Arrange a viewing for Clarence Drive, CW8
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
This well-presented five double bedroomed house with a double detached garage and large rear garden has a modern, open plan kitchen and is located a short walk from local transport and rail links.
- One of the largest plots of same style house in the area
- Integrated Kitchen appliances
- Living room with Limestone feature fireplace
- Study/Reception Room
- 4 further double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- NHBC covered for 8 years
- Short walk to local transport and rail links
- Double glazing
This large 5 bedroom family home combines style with practicality and flexible family space. The light and airy living room is perfect for relaxation and quality family time, with double doors that open into the dining room. The dining room features French doors that lead out to the rear garden. The modern kitchen flows seamlessly through to the breakfast/family area and dining area, which also benefits from French doors to the rear garden. A study creates an ideal work space and the practicalities are well taken care of courtesy of the utility room, downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Three of the five double bedrooms can be found on the first floor. The master bedroom has its own private en-suite, leaving the main family bathroom to serve bedrooms 2 and 3.
On the second floor are two further bedrooms and an additional bathroom, which finishes off this fantastic home.
This home also benefits from a double detached garage, which can be used to house additional cars or provide extra storage space if required.
- Kitchen/family room/breakfast area - 5.89m x 4.60m
, 19'3" x 15'0"
- Living room - 5.33m x 3.75m, 17'6" x 12'3"
- Dining room - 4.13m x 2.95m, 13'6" x 9'8"
- Study - 3.06m x 2.90m, 10'0" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.56m x 3.75m
, 4'11" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.25m x 3.06m, 13'11" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.47m x 3.60m, 11'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.62m x 3.75m
, 15'1" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 5 - 4.62m x 3.07m, 15'1" x 10'1"
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.