Mount Nod Road, SW16
The flat forms part of a large, well-maintained 4-storey period building on a wide tree-lined street bordering the Leigham Court Estate conservation area in the heart of Streatham Hill. It comprises:
A large, light and airy bay-windowed room, featuring original wooden floors and a high ceiling with decorative cornice and ceiling rose.
Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, hardwood worktop, ceramic sink, gas hob and space for electric oven, fridge-freezer and washing machine. Gas-fired Worcester-Bosch combi-boiler (new in 2016).
Leading off the kitchen, a large terrace (approx 16sq m) ideal for dining or entertaining.
Bathed in sunlight for most of the day and offering glorious long distance views over south-east London.
With two tall built-in cupboards and further space for coats and shoes.
With high ceiling, decorative cornice and ceiling rose, double-glazed window, and space for freestanding or built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, etc.
With high ceiling, double-glazed window and large built-in storage shelf. Space for single or bunk beds and freestanding storage.
With shower over bath, double-glazed window and built-in storage shelves.
Large lockable cellar with generous storage space (shared with other freeholders).
Free on-street parking, with spaces typically easy to find.
The property was refurbished during 2017-18 and remains in very good decorative order. It has gas-fired central heating throughout. The building has been well maintained over many years by the freehold company.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Service charges: Around £540 per annum for maintenance and repairs, plus £310 per annum for buildings insurance.
Council Tax: Band C
The property benefits from good transport links with central and south London:
- Rail: Streatham Hill (8 mins walk) served by trains to/from Victoria. Tulse Hill (10 mins walk) served by trains to/from London Bridge, Luton and Croydon
- Bus: stops on Streatham High Street and Christchurch Road served by many routes to/from central and south London
- Road: Easy access to the South Circular for routes into and out of London
- Air: Gatwick (50 mins train); Luton (80 mins train)
Mount Nod Road is well located within easy reach of:
- Schools: Dunraven School, primary & secondary (¼ mile – rated ‘Outstanding’); Hitherfield Primary School, including nursery (¼ mile – rated ‘Good’).
- Shopping: Streatham High Street (½ mile), with an excellent range of shops, including Marks & Spencer, Sainsburys, Co-op, Lidl and Aldi; Brixton centre (2.8 miles); West Norwood (1 mile).
- Recreation: Streatham’s new Leisure Centre includes a swimming pool, ice rink and gym (1.5 miles); Streatham Common (1 mile); Tooting Bec Common (1 mile)
- Streatham Library
- Local park (¼ mile) with public tennis courts, outdoor gym and community garden.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.