Church Road, SL4
Arrange a viewing for Church Road, SL4
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
The White Hermitage, first built in about 1740, sits atop remains of a palace used by Norman Kings, but was redeveloped in 1975 and divided into 12 unique flats within beautiful communal grounds. The flat boasts:
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Private Garage and Private Car Park
- Beautiful 600 SqM. Communal Garden
- Stunning setting that backs onto the River Thames, Runneymede, and Windsor Great Park
- Double Glazing throughout
- Fitted wardrobes
- Modern décor, recently redecorated
- Recently fitted kitchen and appliances
- Quiet location
- Shops and amenities 0.5 miles
- Easy access to Bus routes, 2 miles to Datchet Railway Station
- 3 miles to the centre of Windsor
- Share of freehold
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The communal gardens are stunning in the Summer, and the flat is wonderfully warm, safe and homely in the Winter.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.